Keep Calm & Curry On Competition
New "money can't buy" prizes every week!
You and up to 6 guests could be enjoying a meal cooked in your own home by celebrity chef, Ivor Peters (The Urban Rajah).
Interested? There are several ways you can enter:
- FOR 1 ENTRY – Tell us your favourite Indian dish below and tag your favourite Indian restaurant in the comments of our competition post.
- FOR 2 ENTRIES – Follow @kingfisherbeeruk and @urbanrajah on Instagram.
- FOR 5 ENTRIES – Eat out at your local curry house, take a photo of your meal, upload it to Instagram and use the hashtag #KeepCalmAndCurryOn (don’t forget to tag @kingfisherbeeruk!)
THAT’S 8 CHANCES TO WIN!
If you have any questions about this competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & conditions
- The promoter is KBE Drinks, Kingfisher House, 380C New Hythe Lane, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 6RZ.
- The brand partner is Ivor Peters (The Urban Rajah).
- Entry to this promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (mainland only) aged 18 and over, except employees and the immediate family of KBE Drinks, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- The promotion will open at 12:00pm on Monday 10th August 2020 and will close at 14:00pm on Sunday 16th August 2020.
- By entering this promotion, you are happy for KBE Drinks to contact you to notify if you are a winner.
- The prize will be awarded to one winner and a companion of their choice. The prize consists of an interactive home dining experience with The Urban Rajah. The winner must have a working kitchen and suitable space for hosting. The experience is for up to 6 people only. Winner must supply crockery and all utensils. Ingredients will be provided.
- Prize must be claimed by August 2021.
- The winner will be notified by a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram message within 48 hours after the closing date.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into the draw. The winners will be the first entries drawn at random by an independently verified computer system or an independent person.
- Winners must confirm acceptance of this prize within 48 hours of notification or a redraw will take place.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this promotion with no recompense. They will also be asked, where possible, for assistance in promoting the prize event on social media.
- Any tax liability as a result of entry is the participants own.
- Winners’ details will not be passed onto any third parties without consent.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
Previous Keep Calm and Curry On Competitions: