Keep Calm and Takeaway Competition
WIN FREE BEER FOR A YEAR!
Here’s how you could get your lucky hands on a year’s supply of Kingfisher beer and a case of Peacock cider…
Like and comment on this post telling us who you will be sharing your beer with.
Share a snap of your Curry Takeaway accompanied by a Kingfisher Beer, tag @kingfisherbeeruk and use the hashtag #keepcalmandtakeaway, it’s that easy!
You MUST be following @kingfisherbeeruk and @peacockcider on Instagram for your entry to be valid.
Over 18’s only, competition ends Friday 4th December, T&C’s apply. Please note: Prize is 12 cases of 24x330ml bottles of Kingfisher and one case of 12 x 500ml of Peacock. We will send you all of the cases in one delivery.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
If you have any questions about this competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & conditions
- The promoter is KBE Drinks, Kingfisher House, 380C New Hythe Lane, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 6RZ.
- The brand partner is Peacock Cider, KBE Drinks, Kingfisher House, 380C New Hythe Lane, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 6RZ.
- Entry to this promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (mainland only) aged 18 and over, except employees and the immediate family of KBE Drinks, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- The promotion will open at 12:00pm on Friday 20th November 2020 and will close at 12:00pm on Friday 4th December 2020.
- By entering this promotion, you are happy for KBE Drinks to contact you to notify if you are a winner.
- This competition is not endorsed by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The prize consists of 12 cases of 24x330ml bottles of Kingfisher and 1 case of 12x500ml bottle of Peacock cider, all stock will be delivered together in one delivery.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into the draw. The winners will be the first entries drawn at random by an independently verified computer system or an independent person.
- Winners must confirm acceptance of this prize within 48 hours of notification or a redraw will take place.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this promotion with no recompense. They will also be asked, where possible, for assistance in promoting the prize event on social media.
- Any tax liability as a result of entry is the participant’s own.
- Winner’s details will not be passed onto any third parties without consent.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.