Kingfisher Beer X Reclaim Yourself Retreat
Terms & conditions
1. The “Promoter” is KBE Drinks, Kingfisher House, 380C New Hythe Lane, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 6RZ.
2. The “Brand Partners” Reclaim Your Self, 18 Albert Road, London, N4.
3. Entry to this promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (mainland only) aged 18 and over, except employees and the immediate family of KBE Drinks, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
4. The promotion will open on 1st July 2022 and close on the 31st August 2022. The winner will be chosen at random from a list of entries.
5. By entering this promotion, you are happy for KBE Drinks to contact you to notify if you are a
6. This competition is not endorsed by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
7. The prize consists of a twin treehouse room on the digital detox retreat for two people plus a treatment stated, and 12 cases of 24x 330ml Kingfisher, all delivered at one time.
8. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into the draw. The winners will be the first entries drawn at random by an independently verified computer system or an independent person.
9. Winners must confirm acceptance of this prize within 48 hours of notification or a redraw will take place.
10. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions.
11. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
12. The winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this promotion with no recompense. They will also be asked, where possible, for assistance in promoting the prize event on social media.
13. Any tax liability as a result of entry is the participant’s own.
14. Winners details will not be passed onto any third parties without consent.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
16. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
For more information please email email@example.com