Allow your business to keep running and your customers to still enjoy your food from the comfort of their home. Delivery widens your customer and business opportunity. It’s convenient; customers have the chance to explore the menu and perhaps even be inclined to try new things.
Keen to get going? Check out the links below to find out how you can.
Discounts and Incentives:
As well as offering delivery services, you can consider implementing discounts and incentives to grow sales during the current period and to also encourage footfall when you re-open. Here are some examples of what you can do:
- Implement discount codes on delivery sites like Just Eat such as; a welcome discount or a free side dish for their first order
- Provide discounts for the staff in the Public Services to help give back to your local community – advertise through online and on social media
- Assemble a ‘Dine at home’ package for groups of 2-4 people. For example, this could include sharing dishes and main meals for a set price
- Get a feasible competition running on your social channels, for example; your customers share their at home dining photo and the best post wins a free drink on their next order
- Increase footfall with bounce back vouchers - these can be used in the future when your restaurant is back to trading as normal. For example, you could create a voucher that offers a discount off all bills from September to December
- Put together a loyalty scheme for when you’re back open. If customers spend over a set amount for each order for several consecutive orders, they’ll receive a discount or free meal