Wigan Warriors X Curry come back
If you have any questions about this competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & conditions
1. The promoter is KBE Drinks, Kingfisher House, 380C New Hythe Lane, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 6RZ, and the brand partner is Wigan Warriors.
2. Entry to this promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (mainland only) aged 18 and over, except employees and the immediate family of KBE Drinks, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
3. The promotion will open on Saturday 5th June 2021 and will close at 12:00pm on Wednesday 30th June 2020.
4. By entering this promotion, you are happy for KBE Drinks to contact you to notify if you are a winner.
5. This competition is not endorsed by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
6. The prize consists of a meal and party at the winner’s chosen Indian restaurant for 4x people plus guest attendance from 2x of the Wigan Warriors Rugby Team, all food and drink included. (Within the Covid-19 Government guidelines)
7. The prize is redeemable when government guidelines allow
8. An alternative prize will be made available if restrictions are not eased as planned.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into the draw. The winners will be the first entries drawn at random by an independently verified computer system or an independent person.
10. Winners must confirm acceptance of this prize within 48 hours of notification or a redraw will take place.
11. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions.
12. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
13. The winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this promotion with no recompense. They will also be asked, where possible, for assistance in promoting the prize event on social media.
14. Any tax liability as a result of entry is the participants own.
15. Winners’ details will not be passed onto any third parties without consent.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
17. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.